PROJECTS KNEE HIP LOW BACK PAIN MUSCLE/TENDON OSTEOPOROSIS CARTILAGE CARDIAC REHABILITATION ACTIVE
PATIENT EDUCATION INTERNATIONAL
COLLABORATION RESEARCH GROUP/
Silje Stensrud defended her PhD-thesis the 23 of April
”Knee function and exercise in middle-aged patients with degenerative meniscus tears” The overall aim of this thesis was to evaluate knee ... (more)
New article published - online registration of monthly sports participation after ACL injury - reliability and validity
Grindem et al has published a new article in BJSM about online registration of monthly sports participation after ACL injury. The methode i ... (more)
The Norwegian edition of BJSM
In this number of BJSM you can read about Sport medicin reseach from Norway. http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/47/8.toc ... (more)
- Biomechanical and clinical changes in ACL injured subjects following a neuromuscular training program
- Dynamic stability of the ACL deficient knee
- Efficacy of strength and aerobic exercise on physical function and cartilage health in patients with knee osteoarthritis. A randomised controlled trial.
- Long term follow-up of patients with anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Prospective cohort study of ACL injured children under the age of 13 years.
- Screening tests for ACL injured subjects
- The effect of arthroscopic partial meniscectomy or exercise therapy as treatment of degenerative meniscus tears.
- The long term effect of arthroscopic partial meniscal resection or exercise therapy as treatment of degenerative meniscus tears in middle aged patients - a randomized controlled trial with 2-5 years f